Αποστολέας Θέμα: Hey there  (Αναγνώστηκε 6452 φορές)

0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτης διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα.

Αποσυνδεδεμένος Maxxx

• Paneristi 42mm
Hey there
« στις: Σεπτέμβριος 06, 2019, 06:44:10 μμ »
Hello fellow Paneristi. I’m planning for a holiday in early November and Greece has always been a place my family wanted to visit.
If it does come true I would love to meet some of the guys if there’s an opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Αποσυνδεδεμένος Centaur

• Paneristi Team
  • Paneristi Egiziano
Απ: Hey there
« Απάντηση #1 στις: Σεπτέμβριος 06, 2019, 07:16:31 μμ »
Hello fellow Paneristi. I’m planning for a holiday in early November and Greece has always been a place my family wanted to visit.
If it does come true I would love to meet some of the guys if there’s an opportunity.

Hey Max!

This is Costas aka Centaur, maybe we talked again in the past, I don't remember. Let us know the dates and we can organize a GTG to welcome you  :happy:
From AB on 2020-07-20 16:18:
"Dear all Paneristi Hellas,
Let me say that I am emotion seeing what u did for this fantastic brand. Each detail is take inspiration from the story and from your passion. I will keep every think in my special memory.What to say? Well made, we’ll done well passion."

Αποσυνδεδεμένος Maxxx

• Paneristi 42mm
« Απάντηση #2 στις: Σεπτέμβριος 10, 2019, 06:57:57 πμ »
Hey. Thanks for reaching out. I should be in Athens third week of November. May I know how’s the weather in Greece during that period. Will a sweater and a medium weight jacket be good enough?

Αποσυνδεδεμένος Maxxx

• Paneristi 42mm
« Απάντηση #3 στις: Σεπτέμβριος 10, 2019, 07:01:22 πμ »
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190910/3777fda38063868c0c6c3a106197acfa.jpg
Hey there
Hey there

Can’t wait to visit your beautiful country

Αποσυνδεδεμένος Centaur

• Paneristi Team
  • Paneristi Egiziano
« Απάντηση #4 στις: Σεπτέμβριος 10, 2019, 10:04:59 πμ »
Hey. Thanks for reaching out. I should be in Athens third week of November. May I know how’s the weather in Greece during that period. Will a sweater and a medium weight jacket be good enough?

Hmm it really depends, I expect to be fine with a sweater but maybe get a layered jacket so that you can easily adapt it to the weather conditions. In any case you can ask us again during that period. Feel free to share you cell phone with me or Spiros (gerogian) in a personal message.

BTW, I'm a little bit worried:
a) You're going to visit Santorini
b) It will be late November

SO, ARE YOU GOING TO BE MARRIED????   :D :D :D
Let me say that I am emotion seeing what u did for this fantastic brand. Each detail is take inspiration from the story and from your passion. I will keep every think in my special memory.What to say? Well made, we’ll done well passion."

Αποσυνδεδεμένος Maxxx

• Paneristi 42mm
« Απάντηση #5 στις: Σεπτέμβριος 10, 2019, 12:12:49 μμ »
According to the internet weather forecast during the period is 15 degrees celcius which I think is perfect.
Santorini will be a must for my wife if 18 years. I understand it’s more of a summer location but just to be there for the relaxation and scenery will be good enough for us.
Btw, I’m 44 years old and traveling with my Wife and 14 year old Son. So not getting married again any time soon. ;-)

Αποσυνδεδεμένος Centaur

• Paneristi Team
  • Paneristi Egiziano
« Απάντηση #6 στις: Σεπτέμβριος 10, 2019, 12:45:55 μμ »
According to the internet weather forecast during the period is 15 degrees celcius which I think is perfect.
Santorini will be a must for my wife if 18 years. I understand it’s more of a summer location but just to be there for the relaxation and scenery will be good enough for us.
Btw, I’m 44 years old and traveling with my Wife and 14 year old Son. So not getting married again any time soon. ;-)

Everything will be perfect and I'm sure you'll enjoy your vacation in Greece  :m0121:
I think it's too early to check for weather forecasts but in any case the weather will be ok.
Glad that you managed to organise this will your family!

We'll be in touch!